Part B - Innovation Performance
1. Which of the following 10 innovation types does your organization target (select all the ones that apply)?
Profit model; Network; Structure; Process; Product Performance; Product System; Service; Channel; Brand; Customer Engagement.
2. What is the proportional mix of innovation projects (%) in your organization that targets evolutionary innovations (continuous and incremental improvements, targeted at today customers/users), and revolutionary innovations (radical and discontinuous, targeted at tomorrow customers/users)?
3. You can select more than one measurement and supplemented by data and evidence for each of the measures.
- New products/new services/new business models developed
- Market share/new product sales
- Revenues /incomes/turnover
- Customer/client/stakeholder satisfaction
- Prizes/awards/honors, etc.
The Submission Report should include the following Parts A and B in the format as follows.
- A4-size, with single-lined spacing and minimum font size of 12 points
- Maximum 2 pages per criteria for Part A; maximum 1 page per measurement for Part B (including tables and figures)
- Appendices (optional such as such as company annual reports, articles, newspaper clippings etc.; maximum of 5 items)
- Start a new page for each section
- Insert page numbers in the report
- File size is limited to 20 MB